The ultimate sports package helps to boost your business by delivering the best quality entertainment that gets customers in through your door, makes them stay longer and encourages them to spend more.
Free Sky Box Terms & Conditions: Free Sky box when you take Sky Ultimate. One free box of each type per premises (otherwise Sky box up to £130 ex VAT). Installation not included. HD channels received depend on your underlying package. HD ready TV and HD pack are required for HD viewing. PVR functionality may only be used on Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 and 4 in communal areas. Installation is not included and costs extra. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
FREE SKY BOX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Sky box to when you join Sky and take Sky Ultimate. A charge of £130 applies for standard installation.
- This offer is limited to one Sky box and minidish per customer and per Premises. If you have previously had free Sky Satellite Equipment or either of these has previously been supplied for the Premises, then you will not be eligible for this offer (subject to Sky's discretion to permit a further system if, for example, an ongoing subscription continues to be paid in respect of the previously supplied system).
- You must activate your Sky Viewing Card on the day of the installation of your Sky box and minidish taking place. If you do not activate your Sky Viewing Card within 10 days of your installation then you shall be liable to pay to Sky an amount equal to the full cost to Sky for the free Sky box and minidish(es) provided. Please refer to the standard Terms & Conditions booklet for prices.
- The Sky box, minidish and remote are to be used only in the Premises.
- The Sky box and minidish provided to you by Sky must be installed in your Premises and remain there throughout your Agreement.
HD and Sky 3D Terms & Conditions: HD ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. Free HD compatible Box determined by Sky. 3D-ready TV and 3D glasses required for 3D viewing. Installation, equipment and site survey charges may apply. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
Sky 3D Terms & Conditions
- Sky 3D is only available to Sky commercial subscribers taking the Sky Ultimate package.
- If you spin down from Sky Ultimate you will no longer receive the Sky 3D Service.
- You will also need a 3D TV, 3D glasses and a SkyHD box to see the Sky 3D channel.
- You are entitled to one free Sky Box, installation of this box is not included. If you have received a free Sky Box from Sky under a previous offer then you are not entitled to a further Sky Box under this offer. Consists of 1 x Sky box, 1 x Sky remote and 1 x minidish per customer per Premises.
- If customer has previously received a free Sky box, then they are not entitled to a further Sky box.
- 3D TVs (if required from Sky) are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TVs and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Customer may be required to undertake a site survey at a cost of £40 (ex VAT).
3D TV £600 Offer: You may be required to undertake a site survey and pay for any ancillary equipment such as the TV bracket and installation of the 3D TV. You must take Sky Ultimate to have Sky 3D. 3D TVs are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TVs and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last
# The F1 Logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, A Formula One group company. All rights reserved