Transform your customers' viewing experience.
Bring your customers closer to the action with High Definition TV, with the UK's widest range of High Definition channels.
Free HD pack when you take a Sky commercial subscription.
Get over 50 HD channels for free!
Feel like you're there
Offer your customers the ultimate TV experience with Sky HD. With greater detail, incredibly vibrant colour and superb quality sound, it will really bring your HD-ready TV to life. Let them hear every net-busting sound of live Barclays Premiership football, feel every pulsating moment of the Aviva Premiership rugby and see every adrenaline-producing ball of England's home tests.
Widest range of HD channels in UK
Including more sport coverage in HD than ever before across 5 Sky Sports HD channels.
All the benefits of Sky+
Pause and rewind live TV and you'll never miss a thing, record selected series automatically to watch whenever you and your customers want.
What else will I need
To take advantage of the HD Pack you will need at least one HD-ready TV screen installed at your premises when your Sky+HD installation takes place. Sky HD is designed to work with TVs that carry the HD-ready label. Because a high definition picture has over four times as much picture detail as a standard definition picture, you'll need a TV that can display all this extra picture detail. These TVs are called HD TVs.
HD-ready is a European standard agreed by the TV industry to describe HD TVs. In order to use the HD-ready label, manufacturers must ensure that their TVs comply with a set of technical criteria. Sky+HD and SkyHD boxes are designed to work with TVs carrying the HD-ready label. So it is best to look for a TV carrying the HD-ready label.
- Sky 1 HD
- Sky Atlantic HD ^
- FX HD
- Universal HD
- Comedy Central HD
- Sky Living HD
- Eden HD
- Sky Arts 1 HD^
- Sky Arts 2 HD^
- Discovery HD
- Bio HD
- CI HD
- History HD
- MTVN HD
- National Geographic HD
- Nat Geo Wild HD
- Rush HD
- SyFy HD^
- MTV HD
- Nickelodeon HD
- Disney XD HD
^Cannot be viewed in public or communal areas.Show less »
# The F1 Logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, A Formula One group company. All rights reserved
Free Sky+HD Box Terms & Conditions: Installation not included. A charge applies when you take the Sky Base Package. HD-ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. HD channels received depends on underlying package. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
Please note that there will be a change to the Sky Ultimate channel line-up. From 31 July 2013 the ESPN channels will no longer be available in the Sky Ultimate package.
FREE SKY+HD BOX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Sky+HD box to when you join Sky and take Sky Ultimate with the HD pack. A charge of £130 applies for standard installation.
- This offer is limited to one Sky+HD box and minidish per customer and per Premises. If you have previously had free Sky+HD Satellite Equipment or either of these has previously been supplied for the Premises, then you will not be eligible for this offer (subject to Sky's discretion to permit a further system if, for example, an ongoing subscription continues to be paid in respect of the previously supplied system).
- You must activate your Sky Viewing Card on the day of the installation of your Sky+HD box and minidish taking place. If you do not activate your Sky Viewing Card within 10 days of your installation then you shall be liable to pay to Sky an amount equal to the full cost to Sky for the free Sky+HD box and minidish(es) provided. Please refer to the standard Terms & Conditions booklet for prices.
- The Sky+HD box, minidish and remote are to be used only in the Premises.
- The Sky+HD box and minidish provided to you by Sky must be installed in your Premises and remain there throughout your Agreement.