Enhance the retail experience for your customers and keep your customers up-to-date with live news, live sports news, and over 250 free to air entertainment channels. Choose Sky and create the perfect experience for your customers!
HD and Sky 3D Terms & Conditions: HD ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. Free HD compatible Box determined by Sky. 3D-ready TV and 3D glasses required for 3D viewing. Installation, equipment and site survey charges may apply. Further Terms & Conditions apply.
Sky 3D Terms & Conditions
- Sky 3D is only available to Sky commercial subscribers taking the Sky Ultimate package.
- If you spin down from Sky Ultimate you will no longer receive the Sky 3D Service.
- You will also need a 3D TV, 3D glasses and a SkyHD box to see the Sky 3D channel.
- You are entitled to one free Sky Box, installation of this box is not included. If you have received a free Sky Box from Sky under a previous offer then you are not entitled to a further Sky Box under this offer. Consists of 1 x Sky box, 1 x Sky remote and 1 x minidish per customer per Premises.
- If customer has previously received a free Sky box, then they are not entitled to a further Sky box.
- 3D TVs (if required from Sky) are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TVs and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Customer may be required to undertake a site survey at a cost of £40 (ex VAT).
3D TV £600 Offer: You may be required to undertake a site survey and pay for any ancillary equipment such as the TV bracket and installation of the 3D TV. You must take Sky Ultimate to have Sky 3D. 3D TVs are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TVs and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last