Get Sky 3D in your venue and your customers can watch live sports in a whole new way putting them slap-bang in the middle of the action.
Sky 3D at no additional charge when you take Sky Ultimate
Add a new dimension to your venue with Sky 3D, the next revolution in television. Put your customers in the heart of the action and experience sporting events like never before.
Sky 3D benefits to your business
- Create a buzz in your venue with this unique selling point
- Stand out from the competition
- Offer customers a revolutionary experience
- Attract new business and a more diverse demographic
- Sky 3D is available exclusively to Sky Ultimate customers at no additional charge
Getting Sky 3D
You'll need a Sky+HD box, a 3D TV and 3D glasses to get started. Sky is offering 3D TV's to our customers at the fantastic price of £600 (ex VAT)!Join online Download agreement Download agreement
Free Sky+HD Box Terms & Conditions: Installation not included. A charge applies when you take the Sky Base Package. HD-ready TV and HD Pack are required for HD viewing. Terms & Conditions apply.
Sky 3D Terms & Conditions: Sky+HD box, 3D-ready TV and 3D glasses are required for 3D viewing. Installation, equipment and site survey charges may apply. Terms & Conditions apply.
FREE SKY+HD BOX TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Free Sky+HD box to new Sky Ultimate customers. A charge of £130 applies for standard installation.
- This offer is limited to one Sky+HD box and minidish per customer and per Premises. If you have previously had free Sky+HD Satellite Equipment or either of these has previously been supplied for the Premises, then you will not be eligible for this offer (subject to Sky's discretion to permit a further system if, for example, an ongoing subscription continues to be paid in respect of the previously supplied system).
- You must activate your Sky Viewing Card on the day of the installation of your Sky+HD box and minidish taking place. If you do not activate your Sky Viewing Card within 10 days of your installation then you shall be liable to pay to Sky an amount equal to the full cost to Sky for the free Sky+HD box and minidish(es) provided. Please refer to Your Guide to Sky for prices.
- The Sky+HD box, minidish and remote are to be used only in the Premises.
- The Sky+HD box and minidish provided to you by Sky must be installed in and must throughout the period that the Agreement continues re main in your Premises.
SKY 3D TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Sky 3D is only available to Sky commercial subscribers taking the Sky Ultimate package.
- If you spin down from Sky Ultimate you will no longer receive the Sky 3D Service.
- You will also need a 3D TV, 3D glasses and a Sky+HD or SkyHD box to see the Sky 3D channel.
- You are entitled to one free Sky+HD Box, installation of this box is not included. If you have received a free Sky+HD Box from Sky under a previous offer then you are not entitled to a further Sky+HD Box under this offer. Consists of 1 x Sky+HD box, 1 x Sky remote and 1 x minidish per customer per Premises.
- If customer has previously received a free Sky+HD box, then they are not entitled to a further Sky+HD box.
- Toshiba 3DTV's (if required from Sky) are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3D TV's and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Customer may be required to undertake a site survey at a cost of £40 (ex VAT).
3DTV's are provided by a third party with Sky acting as their agent. The 3DTV's and glasses are subject to availability and while stocks last. You may also have to pay for any additional equipment such as a TV bracket and delivery.